Register now!
Redneck Herps
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests    None

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Redneck

Redneck
If you are a guest veiwing this part of the forum. I invite you to join and come in and see . What a great site we have made here. The group of people assembled her are some of the funnest, kindest ,open minded,easy to get along with, Oh hell I could go on and on about them. We have a really good thing going here and we welcome new comers from all around to join the site.

Joining is very simple. Everything is activated by you. So you can get access to the site in a matter of minutes. Once inside you will notice several things. All the Redneck Stuff isn't meant to be racist. It's more of a jokingly way to look at southern life in general. It's more of a character but in real life. lol Nothing at all racist is meant in this site. There are people of all sorts here. We all share a common interest and We are all Friends. This site is one of the more laid back and completely tolrant and open sites on the net. This site is meant to bring Democracy to the Reptile Forums. Here the people can speak up about design ideas and all kinds of aspects to the site. Don't get me wrong. I'll admit when it all boils down to brass tacks. It is my site. If I'm pushed to the point of having too. I will take complete control. No ands if or buts about it. Not gonna lie there. But it is my full intention for this to be Our site as members of this forum. I will run it that way with all I have in me. We do have little spiffs from time to time. But if someone leaves the site. The members have full right to speak up and if someone is banned. The group as a whole banns them most times. The members are considered with every move made here. All you have to do is speak up . To have your opinion heard and considered. No one person can take a forum and make it a great place to hang out. It takes the work of several individuals. These people have to work together and be in unison with one another. This is what we have here. We invite you to come and share what we have to offer.

savasrule

savasruleRedneck Family Member
nice post ********************Attention Guests******************** 309533

nutsonlizards

nutsonlizards
********************Attention Guests******************** World_Animated_Ranks_Designer
********************Attention Guests******************** 309533 come on you guests you can join up , we don't bite ..... well not much lol

Come on in Guests! We'd love to meet ya!

twosnakes

twosnakesRedneck
We LOVE guests! Esp. with Ketchup! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously, although you may get the impression that we are a wild and crazy bunch.. well.. actually.. you are RIGHT! We don't go 'by the book'.. we share experiences good AND bad... we are WHO WE SAY WE ARE and we love to laugh and have a good time. Ages range from young teens to old farts (me included! lol) I have found that EVERYONE has something important to give. I would stand by this crew through thick and thin.
So c'mon in and let us get to know ya. No matter what you may have heard, this is THE BEST HERP SITE on the web!!!!!

Mrs.Redneck

Mrs.RedneckFull Blown Redneck
Welcome guest, please join us and enjoy this great site. Don't be shy.

boaholic

boaholic
GREAT INFO TO THE POINT 

http://heartland-herps.webs.com

Justin

JustinARACHNID NUT
Yeah quit wasting your time with other sites and get your asses in here

boaholic

boaholic
yeap the only real reptile sites 

http://heartland-herps.webs.com

Sponsored content