Register now!
Redneck Herps
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests    None

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 3 of 4]

#1Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Mugshots of members! Wed 24 Feb 2010, 23:47

First topic message reminder :

Here is my mugshot, that way you all know just how ugly I am, LOL.

Mugshots of members! - Page 3 25877_10

Last edited by J3TChick on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 09:26; edited 1 time in total

#51Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Tue 08 Jun 2010, 18:39

savasrule

savasruleRedneck Family Member
nice mug

#52Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Hello I'm Katy Wed 16 Jun 2010, 23:50

Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Pictur12

#53Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Wed 16 Jun 2010, 23:58

savasrule

nice mug

#54Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Sun 27 Jun 2010, 17:35

Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Jvwq6cura2ggk0brawf8

cheers!!

#55Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Sun 27 Jun 2010, 18:20

Redneck

Redneck
Nice to meet you man. Cheers to you too. Except I smoke my Bud. lol

#56Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Sun 27 Jun 2010, 18:42

no question.

#57Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Sun 27 Jun 2010, 18:47

Redneck

Redneck
I believe I've seen you around on the net some where before. You look kinda familiar to me.

#58Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Sun 27 Jun 2010, 21:34

savasrule

nice mug

#59Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Mon 28 Jun 2010, 00:35

Redneck wrote:I believe I've seen you around on the net some where before. You look kinda familiar to me.

im sure. but googling 'banned' isnt much help i hope

#60Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Mon 28 Jun 2010, 09:49

Redneck

Redneck
LOL I'm not one of those googler types. lol You look like the type of person. I can get along with. I'll just let things go from there. lol

#61Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Mon 28 Jun 2010, 18:31

twosnakes

twosnakesRedneck
banned® wrote:
Redneck wrote:I believe I've seen you around on the net some where before. You look kinda familiar to me.

No offense meant, but what exactly does that mean? If you find my hackles a bit raised it's cause we are such a close knit community; we don't like folks fucking with us. How did you hear about us? Do you 'know' anyone on the forum that told you about it?
Sorry for the 20 ?'s but I've been personally screwed by someone who was totally living a lie. That is NOT the type of person I want here. And you will find we are NOT the type of people you want to play games with.
Want to be welcomed? Be open and honest, tell us about yourself and your animals and you will earn respect. But that reply was just a bit hinky to suit me.

If I am being paranoid I apologize, and look forward to getting to know you..
Samara AKA Twosnakes

#62Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Mon 28 Jun 2010, 18:39

Redneck

Redneck
LOL Sam I think he's alright. He from Iguana Goddess' forum Reject Haven. Justin went to them to try and get them to come here and cause trouble. LOL I guess he didn't realize that I was a member there also.

#63Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Mon 28 Jun 2010, 19:35

twosnakes

twosnakesRedneck
Thanks Wes! No offense intended at all... just trying to watch our assess! Smile

Welcome Banned! Any friend of Wes' is a friend of mine....
S

#64Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Mon 28 Jun 2010, 23:59

delete

Last edited by banned® on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 00:05; edited 1 time in total

#65Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Tue 29 Jun 2010, 00:00

twosnakes wrote:
banned® wrote:

No offense meant, but what exactly does that mean? If you find my hackles a bit raised it's cause we are such a close knit community; we don't like folks fucking with us. How did you hear about us? Do you 'know' anyone on the forum that told you about it?
Sorry for the 20 ?'s but I've been personally screwed by someone who was totally living a lie. That is NOT the type of person I want here. And you will find we are NOT the type of people you want to play games with.
Want to be welcomed? Be open and honest, tell us about yourself and your animals and you will earn respect. But that reply was just a bit hinky to suit me.

If I am being paranoid I apologize, and look forward to getting to know you..
Samara AKA Twosnakes

ok so heres the deal. i feel invited here. im banned irl.. im banned online. im as honest an individual as you will find. im a fan of iguana goddess and owe her a debt of gratitude. im an underground rapper that just so happens to be very hated upon irl and online. you probably can find me on the google and surely have seen me on some image host if you recognize me somehow. im not here to promote myself or cause trouble. im no troll or flammer. im just a banned bastard who has found a home at reject haven via tbm. i like females and females like me so there you have it.

#66Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Tue 29 Jun 2010, 07:19

twosnakes

twosnakesRedneck
Like I said, I owe you an apology and here it is. I'm sorry, didn't realize IG invited you here. Since I'm not an admin I'm not always in on all the scoop. If that's u in the above vid. I really like it! Smile I'm an 'old school' rap fan.. grew up w/Biggie and Pac, born and raised in LA...
Glad you found a place to be yourself... that's what we all LOVE about this place.. all different races, sizes, political views, reptiles.. and no one is running around causing drama.
Enjoy! Welcome! And glad to have you!!
S

#67Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Tue 29 Jun 2010, 10:13

yes its me.

no harm no foul

#68Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Tue 29 Jun 2010, 11:04

Redneck

Redneck
Well banned sounds like you have a lot in common with us all. lol I myself am not really liked among reptile forums. lol I tend to be a little out spoken at times. lol Some Admins just can't handle someone who doesn't bow down to their will. I'm not the type to bow down. Nor do I expect others too. I do expect people to stick to what they say though. I started this forum because I have been banned from several sites. lol Some call me a troll. But I say I'm just being me. I love to make self rightous assholes mad and watch what the say and do to get back at me. lol I hope that you find this place to your liking.

#69Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Been so long.... Tue 07 Sep 2010, 22:35

twosnakes

twosnakesRedneck
Since y'all have seen an updated pic of me...

Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Mesept72010

NO laughing. Smile

#70Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Wed 08 Sep 2010, 09:10

Mrs.Redneck

Mrs.RedneckFull Blown Redneck
Good picture thanks for sharing

#71Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Wed 08 Sep 2010, 12:16

nutsonlizards

nutsonlizards
Mugshots of members! - Page 3 World_Animated_Ranks_Designer
Cool pic Very Happy

#72Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Wed 08 Sep 2010, 12:17

savasrule

nice pic

#73Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Thu 09 Sep 2010, 00:21

Redneck

Redneck
Hey I know you. lol

#74Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Thu 09 Sep 2010, 08:32

Aw! Aren't you cute!

#75Mugshots of members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mugshots of members! Thu 09 Sep 2010, 10:04

twosnakes

twosnakesRedneck
Smile Thanks guys! Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2013 redneckherpsforum.com